Gameday!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is gameday!

What's that you say? Enthusiasm is at an all time low? Clemson is gonna bring their team of future NFL players and scores of fans and embarrass you as a fan?

Well I guess we should have CPJ call Dabo and cancel the game. Ain't nobody got time for this. Time to save some gas and get the lawn cut.

In fact, all the games should be cancelled - no, not just GT's; ALL the games. Bammer is unbeatable and everyone is wasting their time.

Hold on now, lets not get carried away, there's a reason why the games are played; not every game goes as it should. Student athletes can grow in their sport - they can have the game of their lives. The ball isn't round, sometimes it bounces in unpredictable ways. Isn't that why we love CFB? The unpredictability of it? If you want to watch machine-like football, the NFL has got something for you. CFB, on the other hand, has that certain craziness to it. And today is gameday.

Think of those fools that sit in my section that sold their 2015 F$U tickets. They missed a hell of a game.

Get up. Get your gold on. Head down to Grant Field. Support the student athletes that have way more invested in today's game than a fan will ever have. Up with the White and Gold. Cheer the Brave and Bold. It's GAMEDAY!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Go Jackets - Sting 'em!
GT GAMEDAY.jpg

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Brothers and sisters it is gameday!

What's that you say? Enthusiasm is at an all time low? Clemson is gonna bring their team of future NFL players and scores of fans and embarrass you as a fan?

Well I guess we should have CPJ call Dabo and cancel the game. Ain't nobody got time for this. Time to save some gas and get the lawn cut.

In fact, all the games should be cancelled - no, not just GT's; ALL the games. Bammer is unbeatable and everyone is wasting their time.

Hold on now, lets not get carried away, there's a reason why the games are played; not every game goes as it should. Student athletes can grow in their sport - they can have the game of their lives. The ball isn't round, sometimes it bounces in unpredictable ways. Isn't that why we love CFB? The unpredictability of it? If you want to watch machine-like football, the NFL has got something for you. CFB, on the other hand, has that certain craziness to it. And today is gameday.

Think of those fools that sit in my section that sold their 2015 F$U tickets. They missed a hell of a game.

Get up. Get your gold on. Head down to Grant Field. Support the student athletes that have way more invested in today's game than a fan will ever have. Up with the White and Gold. Cheer the Brave and Bold. It's GAMEDAY!

GIVE 'EM HELL TECH!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

Hell yeah!!! I’m stoked and it’s time to head to Atlanta baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
Looking from my perch in the North Stands for a solid performance and improvement in all three phases of the game today to set the tone for a run at Bowl eligibility. We will at a minimum be establishing some D experience and OLine depth against a worthy opponent and maybe even establishing some confidence in our coverage and kicking today. Go Jackets.