Gameday!!-!!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Was up at 7:30 to get the grill going. Smoking pork shoulder so that after the yellow Jackets feast on the tarheels I can feast on pulled pork tacos. Making steak and poached eggs for breakfast atop hash.

Stinks to not be at the game but eating well helps. The scents of sweet wood smoke, coffee and victory are in the air!

Go Jackets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
Yes sir, and I will be bringing my daughter to her first game. She is so pumped, and yes I'm proud an loves football!
Wonderful moments that will be a seared memory for her. I still remember my first college game my dad took me. Drove from N.Alabama to Legion Field 1945. Dad wanted to see a returning veteran Charlie Trippi vs the undefeated Tide. Bama 28, Dawgs 14. I still picture a Trippi long TD run down a far sideline. It seemed every Bama player had a shot at him. Was a great day!

As a dad, memories of times with our sons, daughters, grandchildren are so special. For me, they give me a tiny understanding of how God feels about me.

Go Jackets!! Beat the Cheats!! THWG!!!!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
We got out early to run over to a vintage market on the streets of beautiful Smithfield, VA. We wore our Tech swag and watched as both Tar Heels and Hokies grimaced at our sight. We grinned a knowing grin.

Now we are home and already have our pregame meal going. The large-screen is on in the big den, and in mere moments we'll settle into our front-row seats in section HD! It's taking a lot of getting used-to, watching games from Bobby Dodd on tv. But, thankful we can.

@Mrs CPJ is holding on to seats for us in the suite at the Wake Forest game, which we will be in Atlanta for. Can't wait!

Milwaukee

Banned
I asked the grounds crew why the GT logo is outlined in navy this year instead of white and I'm still waiting on a reply. It's white trim today for the whiteout along with the endzone font, the more I look at the endzone font I wish they would keep it white always as well. The whole field looks good.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
The pre game meal is ready to go down. It'll be pulled pork kolaches, French fries, and whatever else we can scrounge around and find.
d859feaec047ea6c134f08c27517517a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jmonty71

Banned
I am pleasantly surprised with the D. Is it the D or just a depleted UNC offense? Either way, holding UNC to 0 after 3 qtrs is something.