Gameday!!-!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday!

In what is shaping up to be a fine Fall day, CPJ and the fine young men of The Institute are taking to the gridiron against the UNCheat Tarheels. The pent up frustrations of the Jackets are sure to be on display as the last three meetings have not been kind to GT (stop DeAndre, there is too much time on the clock!). Avenge JeT!

If you are here in the ATL, join us at Grant Field in your finest white shirt as we cheer on the Brave and Bold to victory. Toe meets leather awful early, so get up and get going.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
I am expecting this to be the game where we see the fulfillment of the vast potential of this team, which was only hinted at before, fulfilled...

I think the defense will play aggressively and with surity... I think the offense will play with rugged determination and discipline... I think we will improve our reads and timing... I think we will protect the ball at all costs... I think Cottrell will score on a wheel route, and I think Jeune make at least one remarkable backshoulder catch...

I expect we'll see at least 200 yards from the B-backs, 100 from the QB, and 100 from the A-backs... I think we'll see at least 150 yards through air with a completion rate of 60% or better...

Defense will get four sacks and at least as many three and outs...

We will dominate them in every phase of the game...

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Watched parts of last week's game in preparation for today. What I hope Johnson fixed was that suddenly acquired bad habit of trying to cut back to the inside when challenged on the edge. Again and again Tech runners quit there and turned back into 2-3 tacklers in pursuit. They weren't going anywhere either way, but there might have been a couple more yards at the corner. It is not something Johnson's teams have been doing