Gameday!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Beautiful day here in Va. It's gonna be a long time to game time ...... we have a picnic / pot luck and then game watching. There are more people interested in GT football this year it seems, but it could be the game day / time ........ STING EM.

Now out to do more chores; my wife has a list and holds me accountable! :banghead:

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Beautiful day here in Va. It's gonna be a long time to game time ...... we have a picnic / pot luck and then game watching. There are more people interested in GT football this year it seems, but it could be the game day / time ........ STING EM.

Now out to do more chores; my wife has a list and holds me accountable! :banghead:

You have ample time for the honey do list!! Git 'er done and get that mind rite for Toe Meets Leather!!!!! :D

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Got into the Hampton Inn last night! Ready to kick butt. Got to get my girlfriend a new GT shirt today. Bookstore the best place?
Went yesterday for my girlfriend and selection at the bookstore is limited for anything gold. We found a shirt on the clearance rack upstairs outside the buzz card office that does the trick, though. There are plenty of non-gold options.

If you don't find anything there, the Wal-Mart on Howell Mill usually has a decent selection.

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer,
A helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, hell of an engineer,
Like all the jolly good fellows, I drink my whiskey clear,
I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer.

Oh, if I had a daughter, sir, I'd dress her in White and Gold,
And put her on the campus, to cheer the brave and bold.
But if I had a son, sir, I'll tell you what he'd do.
He would yell, "To Hell with Georgia," like his daddy used to do.

Oh, I wish I had a barrel of rum and sugar three thousand pounds,
A college bell to put it in and a clapper to stir it around.
I'd drink to all good fellows who come from far and near.
I'm a ramblin', gamblin', hell of an engineer.

Just getting warmed up. I'm hoping to sing this quite a few times today and tonight.

- GB