Gameday!

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
We got outplayed when it counted most, in all three phases. That's the bottom line. There's no consolation in pointing fingers at one phase more than the other. There's plenty of blame to go around.

I agree with that. I just don't agree with the notion that our D was terrible tonight. It wasn't. It was what a lot of people have been calling for.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We had poor field position most of the game due to ST kicking game. We couldn't stop their running back and that opened up the passing game. DL looked tired in the 2nd half especially 4th quarter. My observation is the offense is as good as last year. The defense is no better. ST is way worse without Butker.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We need a long snapper that has some bulk. UGA blew LS off the ball twice last year. Not sure about block last night but there were several hands up that could have blocked it. May have started the kick too low and made it easier to block. We need our scholarship kicker back. Were any real penalties called on UT. No holding? Rules now favor passing game.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We need a long snapper that has some bulk. UGA blew LS off the ball twice last year. Not sure about block last night but there were several hands up that could have blocked it. May have started the kick too low and made it easier to block. We need our scholarship kicker back. Were any real penalties called on UT. No holding? Rules now favor passing game.
Listen to the post game presser. CPJ said it never got above head high.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I think our kicker just flat choked last night. First miss looked like someone out of the stands trying to win free haircuts for a year.