Gameday !!!!!!!!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have to be honest - I'm not watching the game because I just can't. I've also stayed away from GTSwarm because I just can't take the negativity today. I'm relying on FB posts and everyone seems to be REALLY excited. If this turns out GOOD then I will have to not watch anymore games. I DON'T WANT TO JINX ANYTHING. :oops:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Can we get just 30 more minutes of outstanding football today.....PLEASE!!!!!!!

I have to be honest - I'm not watching the game because I just can't. I've also stayed away from GTSwarm because I just can't take the negativity today. I'm relying on FB posts and everyone seems to be REALLY excited. If this turns out GOOD then I will have to not watch anymore games. I DON'T WANT TO JINX ANYTHING. :oops:

Well, we have the answer for the rest of the season. @DaddyBill has to just ask nice for what he wants and @jwsavhGT has to stay away.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer

See you next year lol