Gameday !!!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it's Gameday.

It appears that the naysayers have nearly taken over this board.

As such, I don't spend as much time reading the threads any more. Today however it's Gameday so I have returned to exhort you all to stop the kvetching - at least until the game clock shows 0:00 - and pull for the young men on the team that we are fans of.

If not venting about whatever you think is wrong about the program for a few hours is too hard, go rake some leaves or any other thing. Win or lose, there will be plenty of time to vent after the game about how badly GT lost or how GT didn't win good enough.

I get it, it is hard to be a Tech fan and while it may seem as if things have never been this bad at the Flats, we all should acknowledge that there was a time when it was much, much worse.

Leave it behind.

For the next few hours it's Gameday.

There is a chance - if there wasn't there would be no reason to play the game.

Put on some gold, get ready to cheer for the Brave and Bold. It's Gameday!

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
IMG_8435.JPG
Let's go 1-0 this week.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm on Jekyll with my kiddos TSA school group.
I hope it will be in TV here somewhere!

I may have to watch it via chat lol...
Which is always entertaining
@Supersizethatorder-mutt

I did that the last two weeks. It's kind of hard though when all you see is swearing and no description.

Glad to be alone with my wife today. We have stopped group GT Alumni Game watchings due to lack of interest. And the last thing I want in my house today are some castrated turkey fans. We'll suffer with Jameson an imagine we're still in Ireland.