GAMEDAY !!!!!!!!!

Jmonty71

Banned
No bump and run = free WR routes. No timing getting thrown off, whatsoever. You'd think CTR was smart enough to know that. But, obviously not.

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
Their tackles are stepping back with their outside foot right before snap on every pass play. How is our defensive staff not picking up on this key?

They probably know it, just not how to stop the completions. We need to make the QB uncomfortable and take him off his stop but the DLine can't get enough pressure.

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
They probably know it, just not how to stop the completions. We need to make the QB uncomfortable and take him off his stop but the DLine can't get enough pressure.
My point is, if you see the step, tighten up the coverage and quit looking at the eye candy (fakes) in the backfield & have the pass rush get after he QB. But like usual, i don't see any adjustments?

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
My point is, if you see the step, tighten up the coverage and quit looking at the eye candy (fakes) in the backfield & have the pass rush get after he QB. But like usual, i don't see any adjustments?

No disagreement its just we see the same defense even when we know a pass play is coming.