GAMEDAY !!!!!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
The season is nearing its end, and the challenges are great.

Today the Brave and Bold are taking it on the road, traveling to where the locals claim the sky is painted in their team's color - as if God has favored them over all others. Well, it isn't so.

The goal today for the Jackets is 1-0.

It's Gameday brothers and sister - GAMEDAY!

Get fired up, get to your favorite watching spot and get ready to cheer.

GO JACKETS!

BUST THEIR ***!

STING 'EM!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Please laugh with me--

I am getting ready this morning to head across the state to my university's national Alumni Board meeting. Because it's gameday, I caught myself actually getting out a Georgia Tech sweatshirt to wear. Then, I realized what I was doing and thought that might be a little tacky considering where I'm headed. :(

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Please laugh with me--

I am getting ready this morning to head across the state to my university's national Alumni Board meeting. Because it's gameday, I caught myself actually getting out a Georgia Tech sweatshirt to wear. Then, I realized what I was doing and thought that might be a little tacky considering where I'm headed. :(
Well I guess it depends if you are heading east or west. On a cool day, layering is always a good idea so a GT t-shirt would work. A pair of GT socks would also do the trick.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Let's score some points! I probably won't be able to watch until halftime so I fully expect at least 28-28 by then.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
We're always good for an upset or two per year. This would be a great day to get the 1st of 2 in-a-row!!! Go JACKETS!

Random Observation: I've always thought if Pepto Bismol were some other color, the #1 seed would definitely match that in Chapel Hill.

Milwaukee

Banned
Stuck in Madison for a wedding so I'll be watching on my laptop once again at the hotel bar. Decked out in Tech gear among the Badger crowd.

Go Jackets!!