GameDay !!!!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers as sisters it is gameday.

Today the Brave and Bold take the gridiron in the far away city of Pittsburgh so most of us will be cheering from our living rooms.

For some of us the season is at the precipice. Others may have already decided that 2016 is already lost. From what i have seen so far this year, I know that the student athletes that have chosen to represent The Institute are not going to give up. I will be happy to spend a few hours today cheering them on from afar.

So get up, get ready, tune it and get fired up. IT'S GAMEDAY.

GO JACKETS!

STING 'EM!

elwoodgt

Jolly Good Fellow
Preach it brother. Those who have already given up are going to miss out on the experience of seeing this group of men come together and become something more than the sum of their parts.

GT rolls Pitt. It begins.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Another tropical storm up here, another game day. Supposed to get 6" of rain today ....... and we're in southern Va.

No "game watching", just a GT alum and a neighbor coming over for beer and brauts and CFB.

Like CPJ said on Wednesday, "I have no idea how we are going to play this weekend." Then in classic CPJ fashion says "And if I did I wouldn't tell you anyway!"

Like @Dottie1145 says, I'd like to see a lot of MJ today in ground and pound. But I think we are going to have trouble stopping Connor. All we need to do is score more points.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Here we are. Week 6. Tech has 2 losses...both to undefeated Top 10 teams. They have 3 wins. 1 FCS opp & 2 Pwr5 teams winless in their respective conferences. Today we should learn a lot about where we are along the gap between those extremes. I look forward to finding out.

This will be the latest in a lifetime streak where... pre game...I believe we WIN!! Go JACKETS!!!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
JACKETS
20161001_110850.jpg
!

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Another tropical storm up here, another game day. Supposed to get 6" of rain today ....... and we're in southern Va.

No "game watching", just a GT alum and a neighbor coming over for beer and brauts and CFB.

Like CPJ said on Wednesday, "I have no idea how we are going to play this weekend." Then in classic CPJ fashion says "And if I did I wouldn't tell you anyway!"

Like @Dottie1145 says, I'd like to see a lot of MJ today in ground and pound. But I think we are going to have trouble stopping Connor. All we need to do is score more points.
Ground and pound!...could of helped us against Miami...