Gameday !!!!

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Game day isn't the same when you have to work. But my white GT shirt is packed and ready to bust out around 4pm. Goooooooooo JACKETS!!!! Sting 'em!
I'm going to cut out of here at 3. Can't wait! Headed to pick up my parents then run by the book store. Couldn't find any of my white Tech shirts... Lol. Time for a new one! Then we'll tailgate until the game.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
64003cee23f050156793c393a96395f8.jpg

Clemsux team has been spotted in Atlanta this morning on prison detail.[emoji38]

GTChE92

Georgia Tech Fan
I put in a half day vacation about three weeks ago - yesterday I was so pumped that I changed it to a whole day. No way I was messing up the mojo with work...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I put in a half day vacation about three weeks ago - yesterday I was so pumped that I changed it to a whole day. No way I was messing up the mojo with work...

Productivity .... diminishing .... by the .... minute .....

On a semi-related to the game note, ol' Wes Durham was on college fball radio yesterday for his weekly ACC segment. Talked all things ACC, talked how BC sux hard, talked FSU/Lville, talked playoff contenders, talked ACC coastal contenders/turmoil, talked how Clem is back .... no one said "Georgia", "Tech" or "Yellow Jackets" not one time. #ThanksWes

As a consolation, Neuheisal is talking positive about us right now. Seems to like CPJ, said we took a dip last year due mainly to OL attrition. Says we're back this season. Controling TOP will be key to the game tonite.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Productivity .... diminishing .... by the .... minute .....

On a semi-related to the game note, ol' Wes Durham was on college fball radio yesterday for his weekly ACC segment. Talked all things ACC, talked how BC sux hard, talked FSU/Lville, talked playoff contenders, talked ACC coastal contenders/turmoil, talked how Clem is back .... no one said "Georgia", "Tech" or "Yellow Jackets" not one time. #ThanksWes

As a consolation, Neuheisal is talking positive about us right now. Seems to like CPJ, said we took a dip last year due mainly to OL attrition. Says we're back this season. Controling TOP will be key to the game tonite.

How could they talk Clem, with Thurs looming, and not mention Tech....even just as their next matchup? Smh

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Clyde, I like the way your post begins. Yes, this is 2016, not 2015. We are underdogs according to the betting lines, but the lines are based on last year. There is a new set of players for both teams. No one knows what will happen tonight.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Please find the first dude in purple you see and execute a perfect form tackle. Unless it's Prince .. then you got some real problems.

I'm sure that there's a #LateStart joke here somewhere ... #TooSoon

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
How could they talk Clem, with Thurs looming, and not mention Tech....even just as their next matchup? Smh

It was really strange. I think they even talked about them having a tough matchup THU night but no mention of GT.

I've only seen 2 so far and it was 2 guys walking a poodle.

So you executed more of a form 'tickle' instead of a form tackle then?

Ah cmon, that was funny.