Gameday !!!!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters it is Gameday.

Today at Grant Field two teams will learn a lot about their 2016 seasons. 2015 haunts both teams; has GT put 2015 behind them? Are the Tiggers going to be what they were in 2015? What more can we ask for?

While I don't like the fact that I have to work today and may only get to be on campus barely long enough to walk across campus to the stadium , this will be my 3rd Thursday game I have attended and so far (2014 & 2015) and they have been worth the trip. So if you are in the Atlanta area, get off your butt and come and cheer for the Brave and Bold in person because it is going to be exciting.

GO JACKETS!!!!

STING 'EM!!!!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Once again, the radio woke us up and the first thing I heard (other than that) were the words--- "It's Gameday!"

We made up the bed. I putzed around and turned my back for just a second. When I looked back, @MrsDrJacket had already laid-out her white GT polo and some navy shorts for tonight. And, a little box of GT accessories to pick through. I said, "Is that what you're wearing all day?" She replied, "No!...I'm just ready for tonight."

So, there you go. Game outfit goes out first evidently. Professional, daytime garb had to come second. She's ready.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I woke up in a hotel in Macon, will be attending a conference during the morning and leaving it at noon (a day early), driving to Monroe to help my daughter work at a horse farm so she can get off early and go to the game, then driving to Atlanta. Hopefully we can get there early enough to do a little bit of tailgating. Something tells me the atmosphere is going to be pretty electric tonight.

THWG!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Watched some hype videos and am hoping that the underdog wins again. Have to go to work ..... I have the cartoon of a yellow jacket sitting in a chair with the tiggers head mounted on the wall. It'll go up tomorrow if we win. Otherwise keep a low profile.....

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
12241360_440893936110804_4239928826349984622_n.jpg