Gameday !!

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday. In fifteen hours toe will meet leather to start the 103rd season opener at Grant Field. Let’s all don gold (looking at you @Supersizethatorder-mutt ;)) as we join together cheering the Brave and Bold on to avenge (for the 14th time) GT’s loss in its first game back in 1892.

On a personal note, this is a special day for me: In section 111, my freshly-graduated daughter will be joining me for our first game where we sit together. Wow does time fly!

GO JACKETS!

STING ‘EM!

Brothers and sisters, it is Gameday. In fifteen hours toe will meet leather to start the 103rd season opener at Grant Field. Let’s all don gold (looking at you @Supersizethatorder-mutt ;)) as we join together cheering the Brave and Bold on to avenge (for the 14th time) GT’s loss in its first game back in 1892.

On a personal note, this is a special day for me: In section 111, my freshly-graduated daughter will be joining me for our first game where we sit together. Wow does time fly!

GO JACKETS!

STING ‘EM!
I ALWAYS wear gold......except for the whiteout, of course.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer

GO JACKETS!

STING ‘EM!
104th season opener.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Headed North. 5 hours . See ya at the players walk up. Wonder if they look bigger as a team after all the offseason work.
As Jerry says
GO JACKETS

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Congrats Clyde, I still remember back in '08 making the switch and joining my dad in his seats as a newly minted graduate.

Hope the boys show out for both of you today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk