Gameday unis

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
Saw this on Facebook. Assume this is just a pre season deal and not the actual reveal.

1662569924113.png

Ramble1885

Helluva Engineer
We may wear navy this week. I talked with Simit Shah (asst. AD/Special projects) at fan day and he said the reason all the photoshoots had navy jerseys only was because those were the only tops of the new set that had been delivered at that point. Remember, a football team has 100+ players. Maybe all three jerseys have arrived now, but if we wear navy jerseys again... that's why.

kalld12

Banned
We may wear navy this week. I talked with Simit Shah (asst. AD/Special projects) at fan day and he said the reason all the photoshoots had navy jerseys only was because those were the only tops of the new set that had been delivered at that point. Remember, a football team has 100+ players. Maybe all three jerseys have arrived now, but if we wear navy jerseys again... that's why.
I expect to see G-W-G.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
That sounds on par for Adidas.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
My wife, who never comments on anything related to sports and usually is not in front of the TV with me, started the game by stating that she really liked Tech’s uniforms. I should’ve known what was in store...
A friend’s wife told me she watched the game and pulled for Clemson because she liked their orange “costumes “ more than Tech’s costumes. My friend said that’s her normal method for selecting who she’s pulling for, and she picks the winner about 2/3 of the time.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
A friend’s wife told me she watched the game and pulled for Clemson because she liked their orange “costumes “ more than Tech’s costumes. My friend said that’s her normal method for selecting who she’s pulling for, and she picks the winner about 2/3 of the time.
So you’re saying if we could get the uniforms right, we’re going 8-4? OK boys, you heard it... back to the uniform thread! (y)

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
So you’re saying if we could get the uniforms right, we’re going 8-4? OK boys, you heard it... back to the uniform thread! (y)
Who knew? I guess we were way better off with Russell Athletic making our football suits.

Mattmc10

Jolly Good Fellow
That sounds on par for Adidas.
This isn’t an adidas problem, it’s a worldwide problem. There were many articles written on professional soccer teams not having jerseys at the beginning of the season for a number of reasons.