Gameday unis

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Holy hell. Stop with the bitching with the uniforms . The players choose the uniforms, that has been said every single year. The players love the blue uniforms. Wore blue against NC state, Louisville, unc, Duke, etc. Y’all find something to ***** about every single day, in every single thread. Shocker: kids nowadays like flashy uniforms that stand out, they aren’t all about the classics like some of the posters on here.
Can't say I've ever heard Navy Blue described as flashy before.

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
Even when we do where white uniforms people will complain that it’s not the right gold on it, not enough gold on it, wrong uniform template, etc. And until all these schools people say we look like have a GT on their helmet, I think it will be pretty easy to tell us apart.

Gt2019

Helluva Engineer
Can't say I've ever heard Navy Blue described as flashy before.
It’s more flashy then solid white. It looks good in photo shoots. All the recruit photos are in the blue uniforms the last few years, the recruits love the blue too. The navy and gold accents go well together, the gold shines more with the navy then the white.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
It wouldn't be hard to misinterpret if you stuck to the thread topic. When you throw out pot shots at CGC in a game day uni thread and claim changing traditions, it's the natural assumption to takeaway. Either way, stick to the thread topic. This thread is about Monday nights uniform, not any of your other beefs with CGC.

Ok. Blue pants stink. Should be GBW.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Here it is for sure
Screenshot_20220905-193237.jpg

Knoxknight

Georgia Tech Fan
Actually, Navy doesn’t wear blue pants at home, I don’t think, correct me if I’m wrong
Blue pants weren't the issue for Navy this weekend...Blue Hens ( of DELAWARE!) shut Navy down! Coach Ken N may soon be saying goodbye to Annapolis, particularly when he steps up to playing FBS competition the rest of the season.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I thought the jerseys were sharp. Would have liked white pants instead but that is just my preference
My wife, who never comments on anything related to sports and usually is not in front of the TV with me, started the game by stating that she really liked Tech’s uniforms. I should’ve known what was in store...