Game Watch Party for GT vs. Miami

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
I told my wife I wanted nothing to do with planning the wedding, it was her day. But, if the wedding conflicted with a game, I would be absent from the wedding. We got married the third week of august.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm curious if some of you guys would be posting this stuff if your wife/girl friend/significant other was a member of GTSwarm?!:whistle:
Lol. I am no *****. I Say it to her face no issue. We got married in april cuz this was a clear requirement. Shoot. Our first date i asked her if she was a uga fan cuz if she was she can keep walkin.

The pussification of the male in america doesnt exist in this house

Mind rite

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
We're getting married next June. We were engaged towards the start of this year. The day is indeed hers, but I had a couple of requests. She smiled and complied. I think she secretly likes football season as much as I do ;)

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
We're getting married next June. We were engaged towards the start of this year. The day is indeed hers, but I had a couple of requests. She smiled and complied. I think she secretly likes football season as much as I do ;)
No no no. This is the internet. What you mean is you put your boot down and said “Listen here! It’s either June or I move in with Cassandra down the street!”

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
My wife and I have Sept birth days and wedding date! That's 2 reasons to go to atl and cheer at bds after or before going to cook places.
Smooth