Game Watch Party for GT vs. Miami

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
GT North Metro is hosting our usual away game watch party for the GT Miami game this Saturday at 3:30pm. We'll have the reserved space in the back where we host weekly Lunch Bunch meetings. We usually have 60+ guests and I'm guessing this week we'll have many more. We also have the new membership cards in for the alumni club year. As a member you receive 20% off food at any Hudson Grille in the metro area all year long. Yearly memberships are $25 and lifetime memberships are $500. Obviously, you do not have to be a member to join the party. Everyone and anyone is invited!

Saturday October 14th 3:30pm
Hudson Grille Sandy Springs
6317 Roswell Road NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328

We'll have giveaways and a 50/50 raffle as well. All proceeds go to incoming GT Freshman Scholarships.

Go Jackets!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I'm hosting one at the table I'm sitting at during this f#%ing wedding reception I'll be attending. Fall weddings are the worst thing known to man.
I told my wife we can’t even have a kid in the fall. Not doing Fall birthday parties. My oldest is teetering the line. She's right in between end of regular season and bowl games.

MountPGT1990

Banned
I told my wife we can’t even have a kid in the fall. Not doing Fall birthday parties. My oldest is teetering the line. She's right in between end of regular season and bowl games.

Haha, I hear ya. I can’t stand having to go to my kids friends 3 and 4 year old Bday parties during Football season. Drives me crazy . The Last time I boycotted and stayed home and it came back to bite me in the butt as we got boat raced in South Bend and about half our running backs got hurt. My wife was like yep, Karma

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Haha, I hear ya. I can’t stand having to go to my kids friends 3 and 4 year old Bday parties during Football season. Drives me crazy . Last time I boycotted and it came back to bite me in the butt as we got boat raced in South Bend and about half our running backs got hurt. My wife was like yep, Karma
Home coming dance is this Saturday, only time I’ve ever prayed for a Noon kick.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I just hope this place has wifi or a TV because if I have to watch on my phone and it's fuzzy or keeps freezing because of no wifi I swear to god I'm going to throw there f*%#ing wedding cake on the ground!

Kareem

Banned
I just hope this place has wifi or a TV because if I have to watch on my phone and it's fuzzy or keeps freezing because of no wifi I swear to god I'm going to throw there f*%#ing wedding cake on the ground!
On Comcast it's not possible to watch network channels (NBC,CBS,ABC) on mobile devices unless you are connected with your home wifi. I may have to work so I've arranged for my daughter to FaceTime the game to me if necessary. In my experience, when the game is broadcasted locally on a network channel, the ESPN Watch app will blackout the game.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
On Comcast it's not possible to watch network channels (NBC,CBS,ABC) on mobile devices unless you are connected with your home wifi. I may have to work so I've arranged for my daughter to FaceTime the game to me if necessary. In my experience, when the game is broadcasted locally on a network channel, the ESPN Watch app will blackout the game.
That's what I'm worried about as well is a blackout on the app

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Same. Is watchespn going to be your solution to catch the end of the game? Was thinking about doing that, but some friends have told me that watchespn is awful.
They played the end of UGA and UT game last year in the lobby, it was awesome seeing a room full of UGA fans get their hearts broken, not sure how I’m going to catch GT game tho. If I comes down to it I will sit in car.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
What are you gonna do if the groom's cake is shaped like a bulldog?