Game Thread - UVA, 1/18/2020

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Ticket check for Uva. I had the wrong game for the LW3. If anyone have a couple they can't use and just want gt fannies in the seats lemme know.

GTFLETCH

Banned
Last four games...destroy UNC, hang tough with Duke, beat down BC, and then lose at home to ND. GT might be better than their record but at this point nobody can really tell. We need a win tonight

Deleted member 2897

Last four games...destroy UNC, hang tough with Duke, beat down BC, and then lose at home to ND. GT might be better than their record but at this point nobody can really tell. We need a win tonight

Look at Notre Dames schedule. They’re a good team. We shot 70% in the second half. We’ve shot > 50% from the field like 5 of the last 6 games. We’re playing good basketball with our full roster.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Notre Dame played really well and made a lot of contested shots in the stretch. Our long balls were not falling and we had to play in the paint. Our guys made a game out of it which could have gone either way. No reason to hang our heads as the team gets ready to play tonight. Looking forward to another good effort from our team tonight.
Go Jackets!

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
24% 3 point shooters should not be taking 3 point shots from the corner in a tight game. i dont care what cjp says. if he is ok with this than he is part of the problem. that 3 that wright took was awful. imo

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
24% 3 point shooters should not be taking 3 point shots from the corner in a tight game. i dont care what cjp says. if he is ok with this than he is part of the problem. that 3 that wright took was awful. imo

100% agree that was terrible shot selection. It’s on the Moses for taking the ****, the guard for passing the ball to him in the corner, and Pastner’s for not establishing that Moses should not shoot from there. The exact same thing happened in our last home loss against Duke. Both were wasted possessions in the last two minutes of close games.

Moses has mostly stopped playing on the perimeter, so I have no idea why he took those shots. Maybe trying to play hero ball. It’s on the guards as much as Moses though. That’s a bad pass to the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time.

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Look at Notre Dames schedule. They’re a good team. We shot 70% in the second half. We’ve shot > 50% from the field like 5 of the last 6 games. We’re playing good basketball with our full roster.
We are 4-4 with our full roster. At some point, good basketball should result in more wins than losses.