Votes: 15 10.2%
  • NC State by 7-13

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • NC State by 14+

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 2897

True, to their good fortune they didn't play Notre Dame and Clemson, but would our record be any different if we had swapped Notre Dame and Clemson for Wake Forest and Liberty? I honestly don't think that it would be.

Well, we’re batting 0.500 against non-Clemson/Notre Dame teams. We have a winning record against teams outside the top 15.. So I could see a 1-1 outcome there, although that’s a largely academic argument.

Milwaukee

Banned
I expect Sims to struggle in the 1st half to the point I’m pulling my hair out and screaming for someone else, then he gets dialed in especially in the 4th. Tariq has another monster breakout game as well.

GT 31 PACK 27

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Today's game is gonna be decided based off turnovers. GTs defense is top 10 in number of takeaways in the nation IIRC, yet we also give up the ball a decent amount too. NC State isnt an overwhelmingly great team, we beat them last year and we can beat them again. We will win this game as long as we dont beat ourselves. Special teams needs to tighten up, our d is looking good (Shoutout J Domenik) and our offense needs to have better ball security. These are RhoChi's keys to the game. Go Jackets.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I oddly think we will win today. That probably means we'll get beat by 30 though.

Thursday we're going to get blasted into another dimension if that game goes on.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Well, Hockman can have his moments in turning the ball over. He is very confident in his ability to get the ball to his receivers in a small window, perhaps a little too confident. That said, this team was totally different in the three games he was out. He is the straw that stirs the drink on that team. I think they have an edge at defensive line and linebacker but we have the edge at running back (yes, even without Gibbs), and quarterback,. Receivers perhaps a slight edge to them because of the tight end who is a pretty good player. Number 88 for them is a big and very physical wideout who gets away with pushing off on jump balls. It should be an interesting game. In the video interview this week, it was obvious to me that Coach Doeren really wants this game.
And that is the way it turned out--they had the advantage and won by 10 pts as I said