• Miami by 7-13

Votes: 22 17.3%
  • Miami by 14+

Votes: 67 52.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Thug-a-DUGA-a-DA-U 42, Golden Jackets 35.

Braves Parade starts at Noon tomorrow. Truist Park free concert, 3-5 pm(need reservation).

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Fan morale is at an all time low in the Collins era. I think that means we likely have a better week than people expect. As a wise coach once said “nothing is ever as good or as bad as it seems”. Predicting GT with a narrow victory 27-24.
Not sure what you're basing this on. The internet? I think you're wrong. I think morale amongst knowledgeable fans is still cautiously optimistic. (the jab was t-i-c, so don't take it too seriously).

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Ken Dorsey vs, Nat Dorsey

D'Eriq King vs. Competition is King

Larry Coker vs. World of Coke

Poll included.
Miami is favored by 9 or 10... My prediction is that they will win and cover with one caveat. Do you want an example of a "trap game"? This is one if ever I have seen one. Miami is coming off a two game winning streak defeating two top 25 ACC opponents. They have been yapping all week about the Duh U is back and so forth. They are facing an opponent for whom they have little respect. They are looking ahead to the "Big One" in the Sunshine State vs FSU. Their quarterback, deservedly so, has been on the receiving end of all kinds of accolades for turning the season around He may be due to start playing like the statue that he is. It is Manny. Finally, with all that, it would be the most "Miami" thing I can think of to lay an egg and send canes in sight into an absolute full meltdown complete with the obligatory "Fire Manny" banners being flown at the FSU game. Even after the two wins against NC State and Pitt, the Canes are still a pedestrian 4-4 but with ACC championship dreams dancing in their heads. IIWII

Last edited:

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Two weeks ago, I think we had a chance in this game. Unfortunately it appears Van Dyke has caught some serious fire, and im not sure our D is ready for the challenge. 42-24 MIA.
Thacker is gonna do what he is gonna do (with apologies to Ron Zook) but if it were me I would blitz that SOB so much, he would think it was 2005 all over again. He would be wondering where the next one is coming from. But that is just me. If Coach Thacker wants to play a soft zone and rush 3 or at most 4, then be my guest.

Last edited:

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not optimistic that we can hang close to Miami if both teams play like they have the last two weeks. But hopeful for a change.

Love the Volleyball and start of basketball season (M & W). Something positive to focus on. Will spend Saturday in the mountains playing with a chainsaw cutting wood for the winter. Will check the score on Sunday and decide whether to watch on replay or not.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I have nothing to lose so GT 30 - Miami 24. Noonish kickoffs are conlicting with Saturday golf but I am leaving the clubs in the trunk boys to witness this W. We win so few lately that I am scared to death I might miss one and I am not about to miss this one. Smoked chili with beer for lunch. Good but it ain't the White Diamond.