Game 8 #UNCvsGT Postgame

slugboy

Staff member
Hmmm, it was a game of offense 🤔

I used a screenshot to get the swapped UNC logo

IMG_0339.png

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Glad I went to sleep at half time. Got a good nights sleep which I wouldn't have if I watched it to the end. .Looking forward to watching the second half after getting some jobs out of the way.

Gonna be interesting seeing us lose to UVa and Cuse but beat Clempy and uGag. It's written in the stars.
Glad to know I wasn't the only one to go to bed at 10.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Glad to know I wasn't the only one to go to bed at 10.
I thought about but kept thinking about the Miami game so I stuck with it. Glad I did!

BTW, my friend was still on campus when the NC team left the locker and boarded their buses. He said all the players, coaches, staff and families were visibly distraught, crying, swearing, etc. All except one....their running back British Brooks. He kep a stiff upper lip throughout. :cool:

Last edited:

Mattmc10

Jolly Good Fellow
Loved King’s interview after. Talked about being a Tech man. Discussed finding ways and being resilient. I was critical last week of this team showing no toughness. They were tough last night. Defense was opportunistic in the 4th quarter and got it done. Offense, just wow in the 4th.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I thought about but kept thinking about the Miami game so I stuck with it. Glad I did!

BTW, my friend was still on campus when the NC team left the locker and boarded their buses. He said all the players, coaches, staff and families were visibly distraught, crying, swearing, etc. All except one....their running back British Brooks. He kep a stiff upper lip throughout. :cool:
Ok, this is not something I don't like people to know. After having season tickets for 40 years I had to stop going to the games last year cause my wife has Alzheimer's and I have to keep her on a schedule which is going to bed at 10 pm which sucks on these night games for me. I took her to the spring game to see how she would do and had to leave after 30 minutes. So I told my daughter I would give her the tickets cause she always went to the games with me. hence why I have to watch the games on TV now.

bigrabbit

Jolly Good Fellow
I can't stand to hear Mack Brown when he talks about McCollum saying "things are going well at Georgia Tech so he (McCollum chose to come to NC". He takes a dig at GT every chance he can.
I think Brown will soon be enjoying his days relaxing in retirement. UNC alums have seen enough underachievement from the old fart. We’ve done our part to help them move on, three years in a row.

Brown did mention Walker was taken to an area hospital, my goodness what a hit by Harvey, totally clean but never saw it coming, was looking right and missed Harvey coming from his left.