Game 8 #UNCvsGT Postgame

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I really have too honest this is 2 nd time this year I stopped watching a game and we won both games. I love Tech Football, but I'm starting to thing I may be bad luck. We really want to beat uga ( so I guess the best thing would be not to watch that game.) So happy for all the people who did not give up happy for Key and the Players and so very happy to see Dontae.

slugboy

Staff member
Drake Maye had great QB stats yesterday. King’s were better

Welcome back to the lineup Dontae—helluva game

IMG_2370.jpeg

IMG_2369.jpeg

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
I have no voice this morning. I have to admit that I didn't want to go to the game last night, but thank God I did. That was the most entertaining football game we've been to in years. Hats off to the men of the offensive line, what a performance. Guys there's still tickets for the last two home games. This team is something to watch and you don't want to regret not going like I almost did.

Edit: The students were our 12th man last night.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I really have too honest this is 2 nd time this year I stopped watching a game and we won both games. I love Tech Football, but I'm starting to thing I may be bad luck. We really want to beat uga ( so I guess the best thing would be not to watch that game.) So happy for all the people who did not give up happy for Key and the Players and so very happy to see Dontae.
Start watching UGA and then bail. If you skip the magic doesn't work