• ND by 7-13

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • ND by 14+

Votes: 102 74.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I say we bring the house and blitz, go all out to stop the run, make Ian Book beat us and don't let him escape the pocket and I think we have a chance. If we let them run all over us we are done.
Only chance Put the pressure on our two best players the two corners. You guys are on an island pretty much. Sell out to stop the run and make the quarterback make the plays with his receivers which he will probably be able to do but it is our only real hope to slow down the running game. If Sims turns the ball over more than once, it will not matter.

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Disclaimer: I know this post may be dead as soon as 4:30pm on Saturday, but I’m going to go will it...

🐝 28
☘️ 17

The guys will be ready and we will play a complete game. We are still another year or two away from competing for the top shelf, but I do believe a few big wins will happen in the meantime; this will be one.

If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. But if I end up being right... Go Jackets!

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Sorry, this team has proven a couple of things to me, that really don’t bode well for this game. We don’t protect the ball, we don’t play defense and we are getting out schemes consistently.

ND is going to hang half a Hundie on us

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
ND is going to need to put as many points as cu. for CFP Ranking. They may keep starters in longer than cu but I think they have the oline to do whatever they want and a d to shut us down. Hope Im wrong but 65 - 0 fighting midgets from Ireland

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
I say we bring the house and blitz, go all out to stop the run, make Ian Book beat us and don't let him escape the pocket and I think we have a chance. If we let them run all over us we are done.

I hope you are right, but I’m more afraid of:
This.

1604099050382.jpeg

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It's Halloween. I don't recall the last time they beat us in our place on this occasion. I haven't predicted all year. I had a 21% sucess rate last year and sat on the sidelines this year, wanting to savor and protect this %, my all time best. I admit I don't have the clarity of @kg01 when he makes his 'crootin predictions but I am tired of playing it safe and protecting my off the charts success %. I am tired of being scared of being succesful. I will no longer let fear of failure hold me back. I am here to reject meekness and embrace boldness. I will charge headlong into the fray, trusting my instincts. My training. My internal compass. My ingestion of 3 manhattans mixed on the strong side this beautiful fall evening without any appetizers or snacks and despite missing lunch today.

I am going with GT - 30, ND - 27. Go ahead and laugh now. I shall remain undaunted and stand unflinching in my beliefs. Goooooooooooooooo Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttssss!

roedeo

Jolly Good Fellow
It's Halloween. I don't recall the last time they beat us in our place on this occasion. I haven't predicted all year. I had a 21% sucess rate last year and sat on the sidelines this year, wanting to savor and protect this %, my all time best. I admit I don't have the clarity of @kg01 when he makes his 'crootin predictions but I am tired of playing it safe and protecting my off the charts success %. I am tired of being scared of being succesful. I will no longer let fear of failure hold me back. I am here to reject meekness and embrace boldness. I will charge headlong into the fray, trusting my instincts. My training. My internal compass. My ingestion of 3 manhattans mixed on the strong side this beautiful fall evening without any appetizers or snacks and despite missing lunch today.

I am going with GT - 30, ND - 27. Go ahead and laugh now. I shall remain undaunted and stand unflinching in my beliefs. Goooooooooooooooo Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttssss!

😁🤣😁😂
1604101016028.gif

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

it's manhattens as i said in the post above yours. What the gin and toic is to summer weather, so is the manhatten to these cooler "toe meets leather" fall days.If you have never had one, rush henceforth to your favorite tavern, pub or lounge and order one. Or 6. You will thank me later no matter what your particullar god or goddess of fortune has in store for our favorite gridiron team tomorrow afternoon. PS... Get a cheap bourbon but don't skimp on your vermouth. You don't need to thank me but i must insist that you pay it forward. Cheers, my jolly good fellow.