• ND by 7-13

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • ND by 14+

Votes: 102 74.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
I voted GT by less than 7 because I want to see that but my gut tells me we play a great game and like typical Notre Dame they squeak out a lucky win like they did against Louisville.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
People are already talking about Clemson vs Notre Dame. Maybe ND will be looking ahead. Even with that our offense will turn the ball over and the defense won't get many stops. ND 48 GT 7. Now if that is the half-time score, I'll be ticked off for two weeks.

ND's offense is not overwhelming, but, if we turn the ball over or have lots of three and outs, our Defense will get run over. To have a shot we need to slow down, limit possessions. Get Gibbs and Mason in the backfield and run some multiple options.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Might as well do some different things. Maybe two back sets and more throws to the TE. Make them react to what we are doing. Pass on first down etc. I have no idea what we can do for the D . Just tackle better. What have we got to lose? What we have been doing hasn't been working too well the last couple of games.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
As I look at this game more and look at ND more I don't think they are as good as people say. They have played a lot of bad teams that make them look way better than they are. This weekend is no exception. ND 54- GT 12

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am just figuring their OL will just overpower us and wear us down. Hope we can do some things to score some points but our D has not been good . Have to get some turnovers and not make any to have any sort of chance. Just don't get any guys hurt.