• Pitt by 7>13

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Pitt by 14>

Votes: 17 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
Pitt 67 - GT 33......Pickett throws for 555 yards and decides to come back for his 11th year Of college football- just because he loves playing against us SO much

Sigh. So close and yet so far away...

Pitt 45 - GT 44

Pickett goes for 500 yards but the game is won in the final seconds by a 50+ yard FG that bounces over the upright. This was set up by a 4th and long play near Pitts own goal line where the football bounced off the helmet of a GT defender looking downfield and into the waiting arms of a Pitt TE in stride.

THAT is how GT loses to Pitt seemingly EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Sigh. So close and yet so far away...

Pitt 45 - GT 44

Pickett goes for 500 yards but the game is won in the final seconds by a 50+ yard FG that bounces over the upright. This was set up by a 4th and long play near Pitts own goal line where the football bounced off the helmet of a GT defender looking downfield and into the waiting arms of a Pitt TE in stride.

THAT is how GT loses to Pitt seemingly EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR.
By a kicker named Blewit, you can’t make that sh!t up

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
DJ White chasing down Connor is still one of the most amazing plays I've ever seen.

I totally forgot how good DJ White was for us. We all remeber his int. in OT vs. uGA, but I didn't remember him having speed like that.

After watching that video, I stand by my previous statement that we used up all of our good luck vs. Pitt in that game... Great plays were made by the team but 5 fumbles in 1 quarter!?!?!?!?!? That just never should happen. That game and the NC State game where we dominated were my favorite games (outside of COFH and the Orange Bowl, of course) that year.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
This is only supposed to be done on Thursday and is bad luck, please delete immediately!
You superstitious types need to wash your undies! Just joking, my last weeks shirt vs. UNC is in mothballs and hermetically sealed after being sprayed with fabreeze. Taking no chances.

For the record with two days to go, we have polled 191. Last week, 192 total.
Now if we can get @kg01 or @stech81 to vote again with those burner accounts, we can pass that total right now. Ice Cream and Beer for all. Lol!

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
You superstitious types need to wash your undies! Just joking, my last weeks shirt vs. UNC is in mothballs and hermetically sealed after being sprayed with fabreeze. Taking no chances.

For the record with two days to go, we have polled 191. Last week, 192 total.
Now if we can get @kg01 or @stech81 to vote again with those burner accounts, we can pass that total right now. Ice Cream and Beer for all. Lol!

Why on God's green earth would you spray it with febreze? It should be sealed up with the aroma of victory intact!!! If we lose to Pitt I know who I am blaming....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Why on God's green earth would you spray it with febreze? It should be sealed up with the aroma of victory intact!!! If we lose to Pitt I know who I am blaming....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Silly me, thought we were sitting next to each other at our Silver Skillet breakfast. Didn’t want it to be our “last supper.”
What if we win by 30? You catch the check next time.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Ah, but you forget. Our guy ChuckieT™ also called out the Team this week in practice telling them to get up and stay up and have a good week of 🏈 prep.

I have had my complaints about the rah-rah without substance from the staff previously, but this week in his presser CGC explicitly said the guys don’t need as much of the e demonstrative theatrics to get after it, they’re developing an internal drive to be that constantly reused calling card of “elite”. I’m really starting to hit it.
College Football News prognosticator Pete something or another predicted that Tech would win a barn burner 38-34. This is interesting to me because CFN in general and that guy in particular seldom and I mean very seldom go against the spread. That said, I am sticking with Pitt winning and covering. IIWII