• Pitt by 7>13

Votes: 14 5.5%
  • Pitt by 14>

Votes: 17 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Heart has the good guys victorious with gold helmets in front of the GT Band.

Head says the evil panther races off of BDS with the golden stripes on his chest, a 21-20 snack.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
E on turnovers, we win 34 - 14

-1 on turnovers, we win 28 - 17

-2 on turnovers, we win 24 - 21

-3 on turnovers, we lose.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
We could very well win this game but I want to see us to win a close one--lets see us with the pressure of ---stopping pitt inside 10, making a winning FG outside 40, going on a last 2 min drive, or coming back from key 3rd and 18 on 3rd down in 4th qtr.
maybe 31-28 pitt

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Last week showed huge progress and was very encouraging. But I haven't (yet) seen consistent performance in the CGC era - or back-to-back wins. I have a feeling, unfortunately, that after the last two weeks we're due for a wakeup call that this is still the same team that somehow lost to NIU. I predict Pitt wins in a close game. Tech 'wins' in the stats. Pitt wins the score that matters.

Prove me wrong, please. Notch another good win and I'll start to believe.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Heart has the good guys victorious with gold helmets in front of the GT Band.

Head says the evil panther races off of BDS with the golden stripes on his chest, a 21-20 snack.
I am kind of in that boat. I am concerned that Pickett called a team meeting, after a sloppy loss to Western Michigan, the result of which was a stomping of an FCS ranked team and scoring 70 points. Meanwhile Tech will be facing its third tough game in a row. I am picking Pitt to win and cover. We will see.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am kind of in that boat. I am concerned that Pickett called a team meeting, after a sloppy loss to Western Michigan, the result of which was a stomping of an FCS ranked team and scoring 70 points. Meanwhile Tech will be facing its third tough game in a row. I am picking Pitt to win and cover. We will see.
Ah, but you forget. Our guy ChuckieT™ also called out the Team this week in practice telling them to get up and stay up and have a good week of 🏈 prep.

I have had my complaints about the rah-rah without substance from the staff previously, but this week in his presser CGC explicitly said the guys don’t need as much of the e demonstrative theatrics to get after it, they’re developing an internal drive to be that constantly reused calling card of “elite”. I’m really starting to hit it.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Pitt 67 - GT 33......Pickett throws for 555 yards and decides to come back for his 11th year Of college football- just because he loves playing against us SO much