Game 5 #BGvsGT Media

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Surprised Michigan could not run on these guys.
They lost to Michigan by 25, and they're 22-point underdogs at Grant Field. I wouldn't bet on this game because I don't bet against the Jackets, but I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Bowling Green hold this one under the spread. I hope we've got our chin straps pulled up tight for these guys. Take them lightly and we could be in for a closer game than we think.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
What really sticks out to me about our depth chart is the lack of Sr’s. Bodes well for the future.

We are still a young team.
The Left tackle has been a suprise. R-soph kid from kansas played well last year and now w have him replaced by true freshman w Quick feet.

The OC/Qb/WR are getting the ball out quickly.
This is happening becasues we took a soph qb that TAM didn't want and he is at top of ACC qbs.

This is largely due to us recruiting a 2 star(?) HS WR that has played his way to being the go to receiver.

These 3 are YOUNG BUT GOOD NOW!

By end of year we could be a prime portal destination.

We could be very good by end of next yesr

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
What really sticks out to me about our depth chart is the lack of Sr’s. Bodes well for the future.

We are still a young team.
That may be the covid year playing tricks. A lot of these r-jr and jr guys are in their 4th or 5th year playing and will likely be graduating. As we've seen in the past, between the transfer portal and Tech's grad school admissions, keeping those guys around isn't particularly easy.

seanfloyd18

Georgia Tech Fan
This is largely due to us recruiting a 2 star(?) HS WR that has played his way to being the go to receiver.
Are you referring to Rutherford? He was a high 3* and we were fighting off Clemson towards the end, iirc. Definitely someone who was identified as a talented slot receiver at the next level but didn’t have the size to be higher rated. Regardless, this still stands as a testament to our talent identification and acquisition. If he ends up going to the NFL, that will still be a testament to our development, imo. He does not have NFL size so it’ll be on his IQ / Route Running.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Are you referring to Rutherford? He was a high 3* and we were fighting off Clemson towards the end, iirc. Definitely someone who was identified as a talented slot receiver at the next level but didn’t have the size to be higher rated. Regardless, this still stands as a testament to our talent identification and acquisition. If he ends up going to the NFL, that will still be a testament to our development, imo. He does not have NFL size so it’ll be on his IQ / Route Running.
Believe he's referring to Singleton who was a 2 star on Rivals