Game 5 #BGvsGT Media

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
When I saw Bowling Green's coach give that press conference, I had a feeling this was a major trap game for us.

Our players appear to be too immature to understand that you can never take a W for granted.
Wash their hands of Thacker it’s 5 yrs with this defense. Minimal improvement

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
When I saw Bowling Green's coach give that press conference, I had a feeling this was a major trap game for us.

Our players appear to be too immature to understand that you can never take a W for granted.
I don't know what to think about this game. It did NOT in any way whatsoever appear that we were the better team. I think that is true for the players AND the coaching staff. Sometimes you lose games and you think wtf just happened???. Not this one as we had our asses handed to us all game long. I thought we would out athlete them as probably most everyone else, including the oddsmakers. IMO, it looked like if these teams played 10 times, BG would win 8 out of 10 times. That is absolutely mind boggling. Outside of Singleton, who did we have that appeared better than their counterpart on the other side.

BTW, the catch by their WR in the first half was probably the best catch in that stadium since #21 played here. That will be shown on TV all day tomorrow. Hats off to him.