Game 4 #GTvsWF Postgame

green&gold

Jolly Good Fellow
I think UGA is really missing Buster looking at the way theyā€™ve been playing.

Edit: ok, maybe not, but still.. I think Buster is the real deal.

Key is a REAL coach. Just like CPJ. This is what the team needed. Couldnā€™t be happier having him steer the ship

Last edited:

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Not pretty, but great win.
Couldnā€™t agree more. Felt sick watching the offense shoot themselves in the foot all night. Lack of running lanes was frustrating too. Donā€™t even want to start on the refs. That was atrocious. Defense stepped up when needed time and time again. Big time win. Need a lot of improvement coming down the stretch after BG. Think we can get to bowl eligibility.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Against a relatively evenly matched team, we won turnovers and special teams convincingly. +4 in turnovers is a fantastic way to offset our penalty issues.

I thought the refs were fine. The Johnson PI was an obvious outlier, but I'm struggling to remember other egregious examples. Gotta clean that up, but awesome we muscled through.

Great rebound by the D today. A LOT to still work on, but I didn't foresee nor think we had that type of disruption in us.

Birr looked comfortable out there. That's big.

How about Shanahan's booming punt that caused a fumble? Awesome recovery by Alexander when it looked like the returner had position.

Wild that we did not have a single drive of more than 7 plays on the game.