• GT by 7-13

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • GT by 14+

Votes: 116 65.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
Make no mistake about it, GSU will come out and play like it's their Super Bowl, as they should. However, night games at Bobby Dodd always provide the good guys with the juice needed to perform. Magical things happen under those lights. With Key and Faulkner running a similar gameplan that we deployed against F$U, I see this being a 7-13 point win. Still too early in the season to really open up the playbook, so it will take our base formations and plays to get the job done.

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Key spent the whole offseason saying how they’ve learned how to win, and they need to now learn how to consistently win. Winning this game when you lost the similar game to this last year…. This is where we find out if they’ve learnt it.

I believe in Key.

42-17 Jackets

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
GSU crowds the box to try to stop the run and force quick passing errors. Tech throws for 250 yards because our WR’s are too good for GSU man coverage.
45 - 10 Jackets

Towers219

Georgia Tech Fan
I think it is next to impossible to get the team high two straight weeks. But I hope they have enough in the tank to bear GSU. Picking GT by less than 7
This team was not high against fsu. They were all about taking care of business. There was no jacking string on the field before the game. There was by fsu. Jackets were on a business trip in Dublin and they took care of business. They will Saturday night as well!

TampaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
This team was not high against fsu. They were all about taking care of business. There was no jacking string on the field before the game. There was by fsu. Jackets were on a business trip in Dublin and they took care of business. They will Saturday night as well!
What is a jacking string? I don't know that term.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't see a boat race event like some, but I do see a solid win. We will play well overall, but GSU will be better than we expect. We play a lot of people out of necessity and generally perform up to expectations. If I had to guess, we get to a 17 or so point lead and let some of it slip away late. We won't be worried much after Q1, but perhaps disappointed that it is not a blowout. I chose GT by 7<13

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I don't see a boat race event like some, but I do see a solid win. We will play well overall, but GSU will be better than we expect. We play a lot of people out of necessity and generally perform up to expectations. If I had to guess, we get to a 17 or so point lead and let some of it slip away late. We won't be worried much after Q1, but perhaps disappointed that it is not a blowout. I chose GT by 7<13
This week the country will le as rn how hard our practices have been.
Our back ups can run our schemes, they are talented,and we'll coached. Let the jackets loose. We score nesr 40 they may break 10

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm gonna say 45-17 good guys. I think we see Pyron and Scoota for significant play counts after Haynes/Haynes/Singleton absolutely blow the kitty kats out of their shoes. Ga State scores a late TD against the backup squad to get to 17.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Gstate looks small on both lines, I think thats gonna be tough on them into the 2nd half against our OL and run game

ramblineck

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm gonna say 45-17 good guys. I think we see Pyron and Scoota for significant play counts after Haynes/Haynes/Singleton absolutely blow the kitty kats out of their shoes. Ga State scores a late TD against the backup squad to get to 17.
Haynes/Haynes/Singleton is that a law firm?

fairweatherhater

Georgia Tech Fan
nm...

But while I'm here. We beat GSU easily, but the heavy emphasis on run makes it difficult to make the final score look like it. Whether I think we cover the spread depends on how early you got in to the spread.

GT 31 - 10 GSU