Game 11 #GTvsND Media

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
Wow, how refreshing. I guess press conferences are much easier when you are 9-1 vs 3-7, but it’s nice to hear a HC talk in detail about personnel, injuries, and other “football things” on just a plain factual basis.
I actually miss this. It’s hard to watch excuses and vague pep rallies from CGC.

Bonaire41

Jolly Good Fellow
Why don’t Georgia Tech powers to be so he’ll bent on not wanting to try not to be football power? Education is great but also being great in football is also great. Why can’t we be both?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Was at bookstore and on Fanatics website for a long time. Believe they eventually sold out.
yeah I had been searching links for it, because I remember them being available in multiple batches. Think there was a back and forth about the second batch being better QCd with centered Ts.. @chris975d normally buys like 10 of things he likes ;) maybe you can make an offer to him..

Editors note: I went searching for a single funny gif, found a ridiculous number of whoever this guy is, and couldn't help myself.. The offer process presented for your enjoyment, via gif clips. May you all find as much pleasure in your viewing of this, as I found in my stitching them together.

200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif
200.gif