Game 11 #GTvsND Media

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Couldn't get past the opening remarks. Same old stuff. I don't know what alternate universe he lives in.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Basically what I gathered from his weekly presser is that the team and staff are disappointed, but are sticking with that we're still improving and have to get over that hump. Claiming some rebuilds take a long time .

Still to me seems like he can't admit that coaching may be an issue

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Rebuilding is improving or replacing the talent through recruiting and coaching technique. Transition from one offense to another has nothing to do with clock management or stupid penalties.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I still want to believe so bad. But 60:00 to 0:00 tells the story. And then”we are young mantra” would be useful if we all haven’t seen our secondary guys for years. They are not young at all. And our OLine is not young.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
The place was rocking until we had a penalty. Hey dum dum, the penalty was for offsides on a kickoff. How many times do you even see that in a season watching a slate of games each Saturday ? That combined with the duplicate jersey number penalty are just unbelievable.
It seems like every kickoff in college could be called for offsides. That said, I see it called once a year and usually in September.