• BC by 7-13

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • BC by 14+

Votes: 25 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
27-24 GT. Could be our last win until next September 10th…. 303 days from now….

We’re not beating ND or Uga and we open with Clemson next year….
I mean we suck, but what about Clemson is scary right now? It’s about like opening with NC State. Would you feel just as bad if that was the opponent?

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
We cannot stop anyone on defense, especially experienced QBs with lots of time to pick apart our secondary. Even though oddsmakers have us as 2 pt favorites
( WTH ?? ), this one will not be that close for many reasons. The main one being that Hafley and staff are way better than what we have and that will be obvious at game's
end. Wish it weren't so........

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm with Jmonty. We have played close until the end too many times. The other team has outplayed us at the finish, but we are due to have it go our way.

I can't argue that we didn't get a lot of breaks against Miami. But near the end we caught a bad one. We had to play a center with little game experience and he dribbled one. QB had to crouch to get it but threw a completion to our 45. We were on the brink of pulling another Duke or at least getting in field goal position to send it to overtime. But the QB's knee touched getting the snap and it was called back and we floundered. This time something will go our way late.

GT 30 BC 27

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Sadly, I think BC gets bowl eligible tomorrow. They'll come with the same gameplan VT had and run the ball all over our Charmin soft, Thackwatch defense. I really hope I'm wrong.

Jmonty71

Banned
I'm with Jmonty. We have played close until the end too many times. The other team has outplayed us at the finish, but we are due to have it go our way.

I can't argue that we didn't get a lot of breaks against Miami. But near the end we caught a bad one. We had to play a center with little game experience and he dribbled one. QB had to crouch to get it but threw a completion to our 45. We were on the brink of pulling another Duke or at least getting in field goal position to send it to overtime. But the QB's knee touched getting the snap and it was called back and we floundered. This time something will go our way late.

GT 30 BC 27
Its not often I have someone agree with me. I will take this as a sign. Jackets, by 3.... Go Jackets. Sadly, I agree with the other people too. It will be the last win for the year. Probably the last time we score more than 10, in a game too. Although, I would love to be wrong and beat ND and/or ugag.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
That’s true about getting pressure. But you have to put your best corner on the strong side of the field or their stud receiver, unless we are in a cover 2. Even in a 2-2 on the edges, I’d still shade Zamari Walton on the strong. With these hurry up offenses and so much motion, you can’t always put your best on their best.
Thanks - i will watch that match up.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
No. I suck at predicting scores. When the football gods see that I've predicted a score they just look at each other and laugh. I'm out. I'm still going to the game Saturday. Maybe I should wear Boston College colors. I'm going opposite.

Big step out! You and George could be winners!