• BC by 7-13

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • BC by 14+

Votes: 25 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
27-24 GT. Could be our last win until next September 10th…. 303 days from now….

We’re not beating ND or Uga and we open with Clemson next year….

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
BC wins. We play good in spurts but make too many mistakes and overall poor fundamentals. We also get pushed around on both LOS’s, which is the main cause for our pitiful performance. I doubt I’ll watch if it happens to be available on tv which I doubt.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Jeff vs. Geoff
Matt Ryan vs. Matty Ice
College without 'University' in its name vs. Institute without 'University' in its name

Poll included.
Just looking at their game last week against Virginia Tech leads me to think this is a game we can win. A lot depends upon Jurkovich (spelling?) and his road to recovery. His leadership and intangibles are undeniable but he simply does not look like the same quarterback passing the ball. They have a mighty mite power back that runs hard and a wide receiver who is a game breaker along with a good but not necessarily great offensive line. They should not be that hard to defend, shut down Flowers and the running back. They are nothing special on defense but are tough to run against. They beat Virginia Tech who beat us, if you are into that sort of thing. I think we win a close one that is relatively low scoring. Tech is a slight favorite. Jackets win and cover.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
This is another game we could win. I picked BC by under 7 and I think that's about right. We could just as easily win by the same margin, however. I expect them to line up and try to run right over us; another VT game for them, iow. I'm not sure we can stop that; we haven't in the last few games. Our one saving grace here is that they have QB problems. If those persist, we have a good chance. If they are improving in that area - no real evidence of that so far - we will lose. One more plus there: they run their QBs as seldom as Tech does. We have real trouble with running QBs.

This is a lot like the VT game for us. By all expectations we should have had an even chance to win that game, but the Good Turkies showed up and we had real trouble. If the Good Eagles show up we'll be in trouble again. But this is at our place so maybe that won't happen.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Just looking at their game last week against Virginia Tech leads me to think this is a game we can win. A lot depends upon Jurkovich (spelling?) and his road to recovery. His leadership and intangibles are undeniable but he simply does not look like the same quarterback passing the ball. They have a mighty mite power back that runs hard and a wide receiver who is a game breaker along with a good but not necessarily great offensive line. They should not be that hard to defend, shut down Flowers and the running back. They are nothing special on defense but are tough to run against. They beat Virginia Tech who beat us, if you are into that sort of thing. I think we win a close one that is relatively low scoring. Tech is a slight favorite. Jackets win and cover.
Do we have one good shutdown corner that we could put on their stud WR man-man? Zamari Walton?