Future looks bright!!

Jacketman1

Ramblin' Wreck
I liked what I saw from MJ today. He's a tough runner, but he really needs to work on having more confidence in the pitch. Also, his throwing today was very bad, and he seemed to have trouble handling snaps. These are all things that can be fixed in time, and I think he will improve.

Fantastic game from MM! He did a fantastic job, and imo should get the start vs UVA.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I liked what I saw from MJ today. He's a tough runner, but he really needs to work on having more confidence in the pitch. Also, his throwing today was very bad, and he seemed to have trouble handling snaps. These are all things that can be fixed in time, and I think he will improve.

Fantastic game from MM! He did a fantastic job, and imo should get the start vs UVA.
He will 100% start against UVA. What makes you think he won't?

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

MJ will look better with more reps but he will never be quite the magician that JT is at his best. Nonetheless, he does bring certain advantages because of his size and willingness to turn it up field quicker. Marcus played a great game. Very proud of him and the offensive line. Our team came off the canvas and landed a hay maker on an opponent that had become a major nuisance to many GT fans. Did we actually start 3 freshmen on the offensive line?

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
MM will get the start vs the Wahoos since DM will still be suspended. But he did a great job today. These youngsters will keep getting better over the next two weeks and being bowl eligible will give additional days of work after the regular season. If, and that is a big word, GT can win out over UVa and uGa it might be a decent bowl.

Anyone complaining about Mathew missing reads or anything else negative just need to rewatch every game in this series for last 9 years. He had just as big of a performance today as Jet had against Duke. He played great being who he was playing against. This game has punked us too many times and today the tables finally turned. Great Game Mathew, MM, OL, DL, LB's, DB's. F8&k great job Jackets Period. What's the good word?

LibertyTurns

Banned
Anyone complaining about Mathew missing reads or anything else negative just need to rewatch every game in this series for last 9 years. He had just as big of a performance today as Jet had against Duke. He played great being who he was playing against. This game has punked us too many times and today the tables finally turned. Great Game Mathew, MM, OL, DL, LB's, DB's. F8&k great job Jackets Period. What's the good word?
To Hell with Georgia!!!!!!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We had 250 rushing yards right up the gut today against a VT defense that has given us fits. We should all have expected it to be somewhat ugly. Foster can take you out of what you want to do. We had some subtle wrinkles for them today. I give CPJ the thumbs up over BF in this one. Running on the backside of pulling guards was huge.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We had 250 rushing yards right up the gut today against a VT defense that has given us fits. We should all have expected it to be somewhat ugly. Foster can take you out of what you want to do. We had some subtle wrinkles for them today. I give CPJ the thumbs up over BF in this one. Running on the backside of pulling guards was huge.
Up the gut is right. I think we only attacked the edge 3 or 4 times today.