Funny Stuff

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer

Not sure if this is funny, or just sad, but it is relevant.....and Krystal is a Progressive/Liberal....NOT right wing at all!

Deleted member 2897

Not sure if this is funny, or just sad, but it is relevant.....and Krystal is a Progressive/Liberal....NOT right wing at all!

The problem here is that her fundamental insinuation is patently false (that vaccines are not being distributed around the world because pharmaceutical companies are holding tightly to their ability to make profit). There is absolutely zero proof that pharmaceutical companies are interfering with the ability to globally distribute vaccines. Governments are printing many trillions of dollars to help do the trials, manufacture the vaccines, and distribute them. If there were a thread called 'stupid people', this should go there because of her insinuations.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The problem here is that her fundamental insinuation is patently false (that vaccines are not being distributed around the world because pharmaceutical companies are holding tightly to their ability to make profit). There is absolutely zero proof that pharmaceutical companies are interfering with the ability to globally distribute vaccines. Governments are printing many trillions of dollars to help do the trials, manufacture the vaccines, and distribute them. If there were a thread called 'stupid people', this should go there because of her insinuations.

Maybe there should be a thread called stupid people. It's your idea to execute. Will you take on the challenge?!

Deleted member 2897

Maybe there should be a thread called stupid people. It's your idea to execute. Will you take on the challenge?!

I am my own stupid person. I'm like a stupid people thread that meanders around on other threads.

Deleted member 2897

gtswarm.jpg

Milwaukee

Banned
😂

8. Send her pictures of the messes around the house while she's away so she can mentally prepare for the tasks ahead of her: This selfless act will help her stay mentally organized. It's the least you can do.

10. Pick up your feet while playing Xbox so she can vacuum under them: Invest in your marriage and do it without being asked!