FSU Series

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Any guesses as to who starts? I heard the announcers on Tuesday's Auburn game say that there was some chatter about possibly starting Zac Ryan this weekend. I am wondering if King's shoulder is still an issue....

Anticipation......I HOPE this is a very good series.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
My own prediction is that we lose Friday's game and win Sunday's game....Saturday's game I have no idea about....

65Jacket

GT Athlete
How many lefties will FSU throw at us? Any of them junk ballers? We've got to get to hitting those guys. Any lefty Alums in the area who can come out to throw live batting practice?

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
This weekend's ACC opener features two of baseball's winningest coaches
CdSOcenUUAAs_zc.jpg

65Jacket

GT Athlete
We did not show up! No offence and no defense,primarily because out pitching could not keep the ball in the park. We better hope to avoid a sweep.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Something is off with Gold, and you could see that last weekend when he got touched up by a much weaker team. I have no idea what the problem is, but until he gets right, you can count the Friday game as a loss...

Other than Gold (which I feared), I am not too disappointed (NB-I did not watch the game, just going by the box score). I was disappointed in an error by Crapport, but I have also seen him make some very nice plays (Tuesday vs Auburn) so maybe that was not a trend.

One game does not a series make, nor a season. LSU lost last night to Ball State. N C State got blanked by Boston College. The measure will be the whole weekend...I will be curious to see if we can bounce back.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Zac had 8 straight hitters and then threw a 4 pitch 2-out walk to the number 9 hitter in bottom of third.

We've had 7 hits through 3 innings and 3 runs.

Gets out of it. Two great plays in the field on outs 2 and 3.

Yeah he takes out a guy throwing a one hitter and only thrown 40 pitches. What is Dumb Hall doing? Errors, bad coaching, what else is new for tech baseball? Hall is a complete joke. He is giving the game away.