Freshman...

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
what is interesting with the FR playing is how average the other upperclass guys are and all those weak recruiting seasons finally caught up with PJ
Or how great the last two classes are ahead of his prior good classes which have suffered lots of attrition. Depends on whether you're measuring how full or empty the glass is...'course, as engineers, we know glass is actually twice the size it needs to be :)

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
We all know 51- this is right after the pic 6. Talented.

I noticed the elderly gentlemen who has been on the gt side lines every game this year.
Asked friend at Gtaa.
He is Dr Aaron King, the legendary gt hall of fame inductee team dentist. He has been on the sidelines for 50 plus years.
A Gt football tradition per kim kings book.

Attachments

• phpKyk9lpPM.jpg
    phpKyk9lpPM.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 62

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
I like our freshman and I think they'll perform good in the future, but it doesn't excuse a poor performance this season.
Clemson has 23 underclassmen making substantial contribution for their team.

nod

Ramblin' Wreck
Demon Smith played awesome, DJ White has been great all year, Gotsis was playing well, Braun, Burden, Joe have played good. June as played well.

I don't think issue is talent with upper class, just one of those years when team cant seem to make the key plays at the key point in the game, can't seem to get a break, yet always give other team the break when they need it

sidewalkGTfan

Helluva Engineer
Demon Smith played awesome, DJ White has been great all year, Gotsis was playing well, Braun, Burden, Joe have played good. June as played well.

I don't think issue is talent with upper class, just one of those years when team cant seem to make the key plays at the key point in the game, can't seem to get a break, yet always give other team the break when they need it
I'll give you Gotsis but the others you mention are up for serious debate.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
In my opinion, I think the attrition from the 13 class caught up with us. I feel that is why we are forced to play so many freshmen bc the depth from what would have been upperclassmen of the 13 class is all gone. In terms of backs we lost both our recruits, Custis and Wilson. In regards to D-line, we lost akins, Commissiong, and robbins. We also lost Ty Griffen who I am sure could have contributed in some capacity this season.
yep
actually "attrition" is worse than not getting them in 1st place, wasted scolly AND time

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Bingo.
BINGO
B I N G O !!
Your correct sir.
Some Attrition is Obvious (leave)
Some is not obvious (steak eaters).
The later is chemistry killers

Last edited: