Football Study Hall 130 Team Preview

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
The beauty of the option is that it keeps games we have no business winning close (like Miami last year, who left 21 points off the scoreboard due to not being able to score in the red zone in that monsoon) but due to limited possesions, also can limit how much of a gap you can gain on teams that really don't have a whole lot of business beating you. Fact is that returning OL and DB starts are the highest indiciators of success, and with losing literally every single starting DB from last year, next year looks to be a lot better with what looks to be only losing 1 OL.

Injuries can still happen to all teams, so although most games should be competitive due to the nature of the option, 6-6 to 7-5 or even -3-9 or 9-4 but for me it looks like the Gailey GT mean looks incredible realistic for this year.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
The beauty of the option is that it keeps games we have no business winning close (like Miami last year, who left 21 points off the scoreboard due to not being able to score in the red zone in that monsoon) but due to limited possesions, also can limit how much of a gap you can gain on teams that really don't have a whole lot of business beating you. Fact is that returning OL and DB starts are the highest indiciators of success, and with losing literally every single starting DB from last year, next year looks to be a lot better with what looks to be only losing 1 OL.

Injuries can still happen to all teams, so although most games should be competitive due to the nature of the option, 6-6 to 7-5 or even -3-9 or 9-4 but for me it looks like the Gailey GT mean looks incredible realistic for this year.

I think the acronym you were looking for is CGE or Chan Gailey Equilibrium (7 win ceiling).