"Flagship Station"?

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
It was Jimma Carter who signed the "bill" that allowed WGST to be sold. But, if I understand it correctly, 920 am today does not have more signal strength than 680 am, especially at night.

BUT THE REAL, OVERRIDING PROBLEM is that we do not beat ugag enough on the field.

We can whine, scream, and claim whatever we want, but until we do that we will have no reason to complain. The whole world loses the winner.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Being in Atlanta and a commuter I tend to keep my radio on our local sports talk. Over the last week or so 92.9 has been hyping the dwag spring game. Conversely 680 the "Fan" has yet to have a single mention of Tech's spring game! And this is our "Flagship"? Does MBob get ANYTHING right?
We are the read headed step-child, in all Atlanta Media.

techdad

Jolly Good Fellow
The biggest problem is that UGA has more alumni and Walmart alumni and they cater to them. Both radio stations have spent the last 4 weeks hyping their spring game. Now it is up to us and GT fans to flood the radio stations with tweets and Facebook messages to hype TDay this week.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
The "media" will make a big deal of the small crowd at our Spring game. I don't care how many people come to the game, they will still ridicule us.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
The Atlanta media is just a promotional arm of UGA athletics. If you don't like reading articles bashing GT for no reason or radio segments where they are unfair to us for pretty much no reason, then stop giving them the attention that they don't deserve. I learned that years ago. Beating them won't change this at all. It would actually probably get worse if we went on a winning streak.

TennesseeJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
The Atlanta media is just a promotional arm of UGA athletics. If you don't like reading articles bashing GT for no reason or radio segments where they are unfair to us for pretty much no reason, then stop giving them the attention that they don't deserve. I learned that years ago. Beating them won't change this at all. It would actually probably get worse if we went on a winning streak.
It was exactly that way in 1990 when GT was 11-0-1 and Georgia was 4-7:vomit: