Fixing court color at McCamish

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the video, Techster!

I noticed the talent of the GT players inside the uniforms. LOL

Many great memories from that team!

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
We already know the new GT gold sucks when it is used as a border to the court. So why the surprise at blue? I guess the only other option was a clear border but that would most likely work worse.

Anyone who has worked with colors in print, web or TV knows that they often don't come through the way you expect.

What about White? Just askin.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
I didn't even notice the court today at the game, so they must have fixed it. I'll pay more attention next game.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
The GT logo gold is different from the paint gold. Only thing that bothered me. Thought the paint gold looked really good.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I actually think it’s the navy blue trim that has the effect on the gold. I wish the did it with white then the blue.
I agree but mainly because I disagree with blue being one of our colors. GTAA has been pushing it though because blue is the most purchased color of clothing.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
I agree but mainly because I disagree with blue being one of our colors. GTAA has been pushing it though because blue is the most purchased color of clothing.
Except Gold has been proven to be the most desired color of choice for GT fans. But whatever, Tstan does what he wants

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Just saw some highlights of the Women’s game against Houston and I’m sorry but that court looks so much like Pitt it’s not even funny