First word you said after the block?

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
I honestly was indifferent about the block. I didn't see us losing on a 56 yarder 2 weeks in a row. To me it was the same as if we had stopped them on a 4th down and I didn't think GT was going to survive OT. I was proud as hell that GT had taken the mighty 'noles to the wire and was prepared to accept loss #6 if that was indeed our fate. I was at peace. Then Lance turned north and crossed the 50. I saw that he had blockers and started jumping up and down screaming, "Run, run, run, go, go, go!" I didn't stop jumping around like a monkey, and started laughing and hollering crazily when Lance juked the kicker which continued for a good minute until my wife said, "OK, that enough, you're freaking out (the toddler)."

However improbable the ending, it happened. However many mistakes GT made in the game, they did enough things right to win. I love GT and college football, and will be in Hooville on Saturday to cheer the team on to ACC win #2.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I was a mess the last few minutes of the game. It started with the Stewart catch. I yelled holy **** we're gonna win. To f&ck we have to settle for a field goal. Then told my wife we left to much time on the damn clock and we will lose by 3. When they kicked it I put my head down. Couldn't even watch it. Then I heard the announcer say it's blocked! My first reaction was Thank god ! Then it it turned into a lot of screaming, jumping and God knows what came out if my mouth while Austin crossed the goal line . Lol. Probably 3 of the most gut wrenching minutes of GT football I can ever remember.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I was a mess the last few minutes of the game. It started with the Stewart catch. I yelled holy **** we're gonna win. To f&ck we have to settle for a field goal. Then told my wife we left to much time on the damn clock and we will lose by 3. When they kicked it I put my head down. Couldn't even watch it. Then I heard the announcer say it's blocked! My first reaction was Thank god ! Then it it turned into a lot of screaming, jumping and God knows what came out if my mouth while Austin crossed the goal line . Lol. Probably 3 of the most gut wrenching minutes of GT football I can ever remember.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
great thread, I enjoyed reading these!

I was yelling to my fiancee to come back in, she had just walked into the kitchen and as soon as Lance picked it up I had a feeling we could take it back. We have been falling off the razor's edge to the side of misfortune too often this year, but the fire had been burning and smoldering all game long, I knew Lance was fast - but woah he moved and then all of a sudden the wall was there, he made his cut and it was sweet sweet victory.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
After I regained some composure I made sure to lean into the ear of the old FSU Alum in front of me and told him What a game and hoped he enjoyed his trip to Bobby Dodd.

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
I just started yelling and hugging everyone I could get my arms on, then tried to avoid being trampled as I rushed the field.

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
upload_2015-10-26_17-18-24.png