First Team Meeting Video

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
So this looks pretty good, but I do start to wonder how it comes off in person. Would be interested to hear how players are internalizing the messages. It can get trite if everything is a tweetable sound bite.

That said, I love the enthusiasm so hope it comes across as genuine and is amping the boys up.

Since this meeting today, Ive spoken to a couple of the players that Ive known before they came to GT and their comments were very positive and upbeat....one even said the Coach and regime are "BAD-***"..They were ready to get back grinding.
I hope this energy can X-fer to the field and produce wins and keep the program growing toward a level that GT fans have never experienced on a consistant level. We as a fan base are over due!

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Since this meeting today, Ive spoken to a couple of the players that Ive known before they came to GT and their comments were very positive and upbeat....one even said the Coach and regime are "BAD-***"..They were ready to get back grinding.
I hope this energy can X-fer to the field and produce wins and keep the program growing toward a level that GT fans have never experienced on a consistant level. We as a fan base are over due!
Thanks for the update! I am really excited to see the proof in the pudding. I have been a fan of GT since I was a kid, and while I greatly enjoyed the scheme that we ran the last decade, there is a different energy in the media at least. Time will tell if it is the "new guy bump" or something more. I want to beelieve though. Hearing that the players are buying it is a GREAT bit of news. They will have the best BS detectors and frankly are the ones who have to put in the work. I will do my part (by continuing to donate money to the program and encouraging my friends to do the same).

Go Jackets! #biGTime19 (also I gotta say I love that CGC is bringing back the #GoldBlooded moniker. We NEED adidas gear with that!)

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Thanks for the update! I am really excited to see the proof in the pudding. I have been a fan of GT since I was a kid, and while I greatly enjoyed the scheme that we ran the last decade, there is a different energy in the media at least. Time will tell if it is the "new guy bump" or something more. I want to beelieve though. Hearing that the players are buying it is a GREAT bit of news. They will have the best BS detectors and frankly are the ones who have to put in the work. I will do my part (by continuing to donate money to the program and encouraging my friends to do the same).

Go Jackets! #biGTime19 (also I gotta say I love that CGC is bringing back the #GoldBlooded moniker. We NEED adidas gear with that!)

Did you see this?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure, but I believe this is how CGC drives to work each morning.
a7682d4907561ae116a273f93611795c.png

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
So this looks pretty good, but I do start to wonder how it comes off in person. Would be interested to hear how players are internalizing the messages. It can get trite if everything is a tweetable sound bite.

That said, I love the enthusiasm so hope it comes across as genuine and is amping the boys up.
Some of the guys will like it, some won’t; just like any other coaching staff across the country. As a player, I was never a big fan of the ra-ra coaches and hated hearing the same statements everyday, but I played with guys who loved it.