First Round Hype Video

If he is out and it is for COVID, what would the teammates be angry about? Is it absolutely necessary for him to have "done something wrong" to contract COVID? I don't think so. If the reports are true, it is also possible that he received a false positive. No reason to blame someone for contracting a contagious disease or have bad luck with errant test results.
We have no idea, and maybe never will, as to what the circumstances are surrounding all this. It is possibly a false positive. It is also possibly due to something totally out of his or anybody else's control. But it is also possible that he for reasons unknown left the "bubble" and paid the price. I am not saying that any one of those is the case. But, as I said earlier, I find myself feeling both compassion and anger at the same time, and I know that at least a few others feel the same way. Based on his personality and personal drive to win, I do not believe that he willfully did anything to hurt either himself or the team, but it still pisses me off that he's not going to be there to block all those shots and stuff all those baskets.

Deleted member 2897

We have no idea, and maybe never will, as to what the circumstances are surrounding all this. It is possibly a false positive. It is also possibly due to something totally out of his or anybody else's control. But it is also possible that he for reasons unknown left the "bubble" and paid the price. I am not saying that any one of those is the case. But, as I said earlier, I find myself feeling both compassion and anger at the same time, and I know that at least a few others feel the same way. Based on his personality and personal drive to win, I do not believe that he willfully did anything to hurt either himself or the team, but it still pisses me off that he's not going to be there to block all those shots and stuff all those baskets.

Since Pastner said he didn’t do a single thing wrong, perhaps let’s not waste energy on fabricated hypothetical negatives and let’s just be relentlessly positive.

by the way, if it was a false positive then he should’ve been testing negative all week long. If that were the case, I would be filing up an appeal. It is a scientific impossibility to test positive one day, be legitimate, and then negative from there on after.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Then question the NCAA's handling of this. Question why he needs 7 straight negative tests to play in a game. Question why the NCAA isn't pushing back the date of the first games.