First Round Hype Video

Deleted member 2897

1616159439239.gif

I posted this in the "Ush TV" thread, but I will also post it here, because I would like to know others' thoughts on it. Not trying to stir up anything here, but I noticed that Moses doesn't appear anywhere in that video. Do you think it's possible that his teammates are PO'd at Moses for the Covid testing? I have to admit that at the same time I feel sorry for Moses I also am mad as hell with him.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
I posted this in the "Ush TV" thread, but I will also post it here, because I would like to know others' thoughts on it. Not trying to stir up anything here, but I noticed that Moses doesn't appear anywhere in that video. Do you think it's possible that his teammates are PO'd at Moses for the Covid testing? I have to admit that at the same time I feel sorry for Moses I also am mad as hell with him.
moses is in the middle of the video throwing down a monster dunk

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Moses is in the video.

He literally posted that one hour ago, so I assume he knows that Moses "did something" and isn't playing. Seems the answer you are looking for is that his teammates are really mad at him without any evidence.
I am not looking for that to be the answer. I hope they are all still cool with him and don't even think about such things as I mentioned. But human nature is human nature, and it is definitely conceivable that some might be PO'd.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I am not looking for that to be the answer. I hope they are all still cool with him and don't even think about such things as I mentioned. But human nature is human nature, and it is definitely conceivable that some might be PO'd.
If he is out and it is for COVID, what would the teammates be angry about? Is it absolutely necessary for him to have "done something wrong" to contract COVID? I don't think so. If the reports are true, it is also possible that he received a false positive. No reason to blame someone for contracting a contagious disease or have bad luck with errant test results.