First play Thursday?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Actually, I want us to throw a different pass out of that wheel look. The backside Aback is running up the seam on that play. It's hard to tell if he's open because of the narrow camera angle and focus on where the ball is thrown. I know he had the lb beat, just not sure where the safety is.

Now I imagine Clemson is geared up to recognize Sims as the primary on that play. I bet if JT looks towards Sims, he won't even need to pump fake to pull the safety out of the middle/seam. The backside Aback should be wide open.

Last edited:

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I ALWAYS want the 1st play to be a pass... right up until its 2nd&10; then I kick the coffee table because passing on 1st play (at home as the underdog) is a terrible idea.

Yes... it worked against Vandy to "perfection"... which means now we're weighing the "due factor" (guaranteed 2nd&10) against the "what's working factor" (guaranteed 1st play TD). Ahhhhhgh THE AGONY of fandom!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Spoil sport.:rolleyes:

Obviously, the kickoff is the first play of every football game. If I had started a thread with a question for which there was only one right answer, it would certainly be legitimate to make sport of me and my thread. However, since I clarified the question in my op, I'm not sure why you think that I should not spoil you making sport of me? :banghead:

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
I'd love to see us come out in some weird formation like pistol or diamond and make Clemson burn a timeout

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
How awesome would it be if we came out passing all the way down field because they were being super aggresive like last year. Our second drive Clemson wouldn't know what to do and it would open up the rest of the game.