First play of the Alcorn State game is........

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Brad Stewart kicks off runs down the field and truck sticks the Alcorn State player who then fumbles and Brad Stewart picks the ball up (did I mention he was wearing a kilt?) and takes it to the house for a 21 point touchdown. He then proceeds to kick the extra point but fakes it performing a Tim Tebow jump pass to himself for the 2 point conversion. Very next play Brad Stewart onside kicks it to himself and returns it for another 21 point TD as he proceeds to do the same thing over and over and over again demolishing our old 222-0 record in the first quarter alone by himself before resting the rest of the game.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Brad Stewart kicks off runs down the field and truck sticks the Alcorn State player who then fumbles and Brad Stewart picks the ball up (did I mention he was wearing a kilt?) and takes it to the house for a 21 point touchdown. He then proceeds to kick the extra point but fakes it performing a Tim Tebow jump pass to himself for the 2 point conversion. Very next play Brad Stewart onside kicks it to himself and returns it for another 21 point TD as he proceeds to do the same thing over and over and over again demolishing our old 222-0 record in the first quarter alone by himself before resting the rest of the game.

You know, when I have dreams about playing football for the team (...God forbid that this ever actually happens...), that's exactly how it usually turns out for me. :D