First play of the Alcorn State game is........

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Come on guys, what was our offensive first play in a couple of our games? (After the KO which was so aptly pointed out above.)

TD.

Actually, I was wasn't pointing out the (obvious) kickoff, so much as the prediction that if we won the toss we'd defer to the 2nd half and kick to start the game, and that if Alcorn State won they'd choose to receive, and again we'd kick to start the game. The touchback was just a reasonable extrapolation from that...

For our first offensive play from scrimmage, I'll back you up: TD.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Brad Stewart kicks off runs down the field and truck sticks the Alcorn State player who then fumbles and Brad Stewart picks the ball up (did I mention he was wearing a kilt?) and takes it to the house for a 21 point touchdown. He then proceeds to kick the extra point but fakes it performing a Tim Tebow jump pass to himself for the 2 point conversion. Very next play Brad Stewart onside kicks it to himself and returns it for another 21 point TD as he proceeds to do the same thing over and over and over again demolishing our old 222-0 record in the first quarter alone by himself before resting the rest of the game.
This...... Was taken a little to far lol.