First Above The Line Depth Chart Released

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Not clear. Confusing.

“Offensive Line” list is crazy. Who are the starters and backups at center, LG, RG, LT, and RT?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned that Sylvain Youndjouen is ATL at DE yet. That's the big surprise for me. I heard he was physically impressive, but a long-term project. He's ahead of a lot of his peers already.

Yeah you must have missed it but we all knew he was atl. It was discussed here. Older and mature and been here in spring.

Really there are no atl surprises. Maybe 1-2 players on development team are more surprising like hansen etc

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Could it be a little gamesmanship from CGC. Not knowing exactly who is starting and where could make us a little harder to gameplan for.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if you have been following but the staff does not put out a starters list or depth chart. All guys on this list will play and collins said who cares who starts its who finishes

No, I did not miss the coach’s concept of listing “Above the Line.” I have been well aware of it. What I’m interested in is the position groupings specifically for C, RG, LG, RT and LT.

Perhaps all of the ATL OL positions are interchangeable? I don’t know. In any case, it’s still unclear to me.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
No, I did not miss the coach’s concept of listing “Above the Line.” I have been well aware of it. What I’m interested in is the position groupings specifically for C, RG, LG, RT and LT.

Perhaps all of the ATL OL positions are interchangeable? I don’t know. In any case, it’s still unclear to me.

Can't imagine they're interchangeable. I guess we'll just have to find out who's where.

I'm still wondering about Jahaziel Lee being on both OL and DT lists.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Only counted 69 players, believe 72 is travel limit. Wonder if we are holding spots for potential waiver overturns for Sims and Clayton?

We better start recruiting some def tackles. Could lose up to 4/5 listed.

OL are cross trained, but would like at leat 12 ATL.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Can't imagine they're interchangeable. I guess we'll just have to find out who's where.

I'm still wondering about Jahaziel Lee being on both OL and DT lists.
The staff has said that he is one of the guys that will be able to showcase our "position flexibility" by playing both ways

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*

3/5 of the OL spots are locked

LT Quinney
RG Souther
RT Defoors

With Hansen MIA (i think he’s not cleared of an injury) LG and C is a bit unclear

Could go
Morgan LG
LaGod C

or

Minihan LG
Morgan C

Southpaw13

Helluva Engineer
We better start recruiting some def tackles. Could lose up to 4/5 listed.

If the current R-Jr's were to leave, you'd see Owens at DT next year and Chimedza... those 2 would be the starters next year. I do expect we will see some good names at DT before this class is finished.

Douse and Lockhart are both playing DT in the freshman class.

We'll be fine.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
3/5 of the OL spots are locked

LT Quinney
RG Souther
RT Defoors

With Hansen MIA (i think he’s not cleared of an injury) LG and C is a bit unclear

Could go
Morgan LG
LaGod C

or

Minihan LG
Morgan C

So, if we’ve got to get a tough yard or two, I’d imagine we run to the right?

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
No Dolphus, Domineck, Connor Hansen, and Quon Griffin sticks out to me
Yes surprised about these... to me especially Domineck and Griffin... have they been hurt possibly? I believe Hansen was hurt at one time, maybe they’re all out with injury? Total assumption but those names are shocking if there’s not something else in play.