Fire Bud Petersen

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Let's get a School President that cares about Academics and ATHLETICS!!!
Help me in starting the new hashtag #firebud

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry Gold1. You have been a member for just over a month and this is what you come up with?

Bud Peterson understands and appreciates Athletics. He was a walk on wide receiver at Kansas State so he has lived with the demands of a SA. In the past we have had Georgia Tech Presidents that did not understand or appreciate the value of Athletics. Maybe that was before your time, but Bud is not one of those Presidents.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Sorry Gold1. You have been a member for just over a month and this is what you come up with?

Bud Peterson understands and appreciates Athletics. He was a walk on wide receiver at Kansas State so he has lived with the demands of a SA. In the past we have had Georgia Tech Presidents that did not understand or appreciate the value of Athletics. Maybe that was before your time, but Bud is not one of those Presidents.
Alrighty then

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer

To be fair I'm 99% sure Gold1 is a second account of another one that got banned. So he's been here for like 3 months.

Also Slow your role dude in no way should Bud be fired.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
To be fair I'm 99% sure Gold1 is a second account of another one that got banned. So he's been here for like 3 months.

Also Slow your role dude in no way should Bud be fired.
Nope I found out about this site on Reddit about a month ago

What Instagram post is being referred to , IIMA?
It has now been deleted, but it was a photoshopped picture of several people, some with obviously photoshopped Tech or Georgia shirts on, and Go Jackets and Go Dawgs signs, saying something to the effect that Tech fans are pulling for Georgia tonight. It was supposedly posted by the Tech admissions office, and the s**t hit the fan when it got circulated.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
If all you want to do is vent, you are already doing a good job of it. If you really believe that Peterson could be doing more for athletics, then maybe constructive criticism and ideas would be more beneficial. You might come up with something that gets to him and actually makes a difference, or you might learn why your idea isn't feasible. Either way, that would be much more productive than this.